ART IS AN INTIMATE POSSESSION
A quality piece of art breathes life into an environment.
A commission is admired by all and is often passed down through generations.
I work hard to ensure that when you look at your art for the first time – and every time after that – you experience the same feelings that I felt when I was creating it.
Whether you’ve never chosen a piece of art before or know exactly what you want (and exactly where to put it), I’d love to work with you to create something special. No two people view a painting the same way, so my commission process is highly personalised. The level of involvement is simply up to you!
Sick of searching for the right piece, or not sure where to even start? Sit back and let me take care of everything for you. Have a strong vision in mind, from materials right down to the colour palette? Let’s work together to make that vision a reality.
I also specialise in large-scale bespoke works for home and corporate environments, so if you’re looking for a statement piece of art that’ll level up your interior, you’ve come to the right place. The beauty of digital art means I can print to almost any size and install on almost any space. With unlimited textures and colours, there’s no ceiling to what we can create together.
I also offer hand-painted murals alongside canvas and works on paper.
From concept to installation, my white-glove service is not only seamless but a reflection of the art I make – fun, fluid and unforgettable for all the right reasons.
- CONTACT | Book a no-obligation 15 minute chat at a time that suits you. If we’re a good fit, from there I’ll schedule a commission consultation.
- CONSULTATION | We’ll start with a questionnaire, followed by a face-to-face interview (if possible). I love being able to see the space you’re looking to fill, what colours are in the room and what type of lighting we have to work with. This is a chance for you to present your vision.
- REVIEW | You know you’re going to get exactly what you want as after our consultation, I’ll send you a detailed proposal to review. Once I start your commission, you’ll get sent progress shots to keep you updated.
- SHIP | This is when the magic happens. Once you’re art is ready, I’ll either hand deliver and install it myself (if you’re based in New Zealand) or professionally package and ship it from my hands to yours – with full insurance.
- CHECK IN | Once you’ve had a few weeks to get used to your new piece of art (and fall madly in love with it!), I’ll touch base for a quick catch up. If for some reason you’re less than 100 percent happy, you’ll have 30 days to return it – no questions asked.